Monday, November 12, 2007

On the road again:New York

Headed back to the East Coast again. I'm bummed because I was hoping to catch Le Miserables on Broadway. The hotel where we're staying is only a block away. But, it sounds as though the stage hands are striking and Broadway is shut down for now...
So, I thought I'd try to see other things in New York in the evenings. We might try to catch a Letterman show. The way my lucks been lately, I'll end up with Regis and Kelly.
Maybe I'll try to get over to Lady Liberty this time around.

2 comments:

Mike Matthews said...

Kirk,

Next time you're in NY let me know. Love to see you. I'm in Seattle for the Holidays but will be back in Manhattan early January.

Mike Matthews
michaeltmatthews@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

It's too bad about the stagehands. What I really want is to see the
"Masquerade" (I don't know if that's how you spell it or not)scene from Phantom of the Opera! YAY!
Luv ya lotz,
Amanda