Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dad and Ty Skiing in Denver



Tyson and I went skiing at Keystone today. It was really a lot of fun. Actually, he skied and I boarded. Up and down all day. My thighs are getting pretty thrashed now and tomorrow will be the fourth day of boarding for me. Tyson was flying down as usual, got some pretty good air on some of the jumps.
Afterwards we went to Boe Jo's pizza. I love the stuff, Tyson seems to be withholding judgement.
Pretty icy conditions right now, but not bad for early season.
We head out again in the morning and then fly home tomorrow night.
Looking forward to seeing the girls after the long trip.
Tyson and I have a few more inside jokes now.
Out of sync government signs, contaminated precious bodily fluids, and tight turning radius!
You'll have to ask him what they're all about. :)

No comments: