Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Hike

A while back Tyson, Sarah, Jenny and I went for a hike in one of our favorite places. It’s on Tiger Mountain close to the house and on our way to anywhere in civilization. With all the back problems I’ve been having lately, I didn’t know how I’d do. But, we gave it a go. Here are a few pictures from the hike.

Launching from the Chirico Point on Tiger Mountain

DSCN0195

This is a secondary launch point on the back side of the Chirico trail. Sarah and I were taking a break and soaking in the scenery.

DSCN0217

We’re at the top taking in the scenery again. For as short of a hike as it is, there’s a lot to see from the top.DSCN0218

Same shot in reverse. Lake Sammamish is off in the center distance. Issaquah is in the near center. Though you can’t really see it in this picture, Seattle is off to the left on the horizon.

DSCN0220

No comments: