Had a nice hike this morning with Whit, Brandon and Austin. The one we wanted to do was closed because there’s a Spartan race going on. But, this hike was nice. Great view at the top. Reminded me of a hike I once did in Rocky Mountain National Park. We could see for miles down into the valley and the Great Salt Lake off in the distance. 5.5 miles round trip. Not too shabby a couple weeks after a heart attack. :)
Brandon filled up my water pack with rocks and I didn’t notice. I’m narrowing the many possible payback options. Hard to pick between so many good ones, but whichever one I choose, it must surely involve discomfort and lasting humiliation.
The girls fly out tomorrow and Tyson’s coming out. Josh and Taylor hung out with us yesterday as we lazed around the condo. Their little kitten Maslow Jazz is cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment