Saturday, December 22, 2007

Daddy Daughter Ski Date with Jenny

Yesterday Jenny and I went skiing at Snoqualmie Pass for daddy daughter day. It was Jenny's first time out for the year. The snow was nice, not too wet like it is sometimes here. It was also not too icy. It was an overall good day. Jenny did great and didn't take long before she'd worked out the cobwebs and was parallel skiing again.

We did about 10 runs and were getting pretty tired. On the second to last run, we started falling a little more and decided that it should be our last run.
Jenny makes things fun because she's so easy going and generally positive, even when conditions aren't ideal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When can I go???????? Mom wouldn't let me go last time (for reasons she later revealed) and I'm sad! Boo-hoo! <=(
Can we go sometime soon?
Thanks, love ya lotz!
Amanda