Lately, I’ve been cutting my own hair. Jenny and the other girls give me a hard time about some of the hairs I miss being a little longer or just being uneven and things like that. Jenny would grab the hair and try to pull it out or just laugh at me and say something like, “You gotta let me cut your hair next time.”
So, tonight was her first. We went out on the front deck and she took to buzzing my hair.
Sarah was there watching and said, “Jenny, that looks funny.”
Jenny said, “I’m just getting started. And, you know, it will always grow out if it doesn’t…”
Sarah said, “Yeah, and daddy has a bunch of hats he can wear.”
Well, I was a little nervous, but Jenny did a great job. No random long hairs anywhere and just right all around!
Great job Jenny. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment