Jenny and I spent some time yesterday to get some flowers planted. We’re enjoying the spring weather. Didn’t come soon enough. Never does. But now that it’s here, we’re enjoying it.
Yesterday we took a ride on the motorcycle around the neighborhood. I love to hear her scream when I accelerate just enough to get the front wheel off the pavement… insert maniacal laugh…
We had a “The couch has finally arrived” BBQ yesterday with the all the kids, some of their friends and Christine. It was nice to all get together before she heads off to BYU for a couple of months for spring quarter. My new BBQ wasn’t working very well though. Not sure why yet. Argh.
However, it’s nice to watch a movie on something other than the floor! The couch fit perfectly into the spot between the walls. A little snug, but given the fact that I guesstimated the distance by pacing it off… Well, let’s just say, I got lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment