
Well, tonight was the big night. Senior Prom. These two good looking young men showed up at our doorstep to take my daughters out. . .
It was a fun time taking pictures and it wasn't all that long ago for me. I was just thinking how old I thought my dates father was when I went to pick her up. I don't feel as old as I thought he was.

Tim Powell is on the left and took Lindsey. Ryan Howard took Toni. They looked just beautiful. The daughters, that is. They spent most of the day getting their hair ready and everything else just right. Tyson made the huge mistake of getting in the shower right before they came home from getting their hair done and needing to put their makeup on. Doesn't he know how dangerous that is?


Anyway, he managed to get out of the bathroom before they spontaneously combusted. They both look beautiful and generally really seemed to be enjoying themselves except when I took a little longer than they thought I should with pictures.

Tim was stiffer than a board the whole time. I kept telling him to loosen up a bid, but to little avail. Next up we go to Tim's house to meet up with Weston and Janae. I brought the RZ67 for that one. It's the portrait camera that shoots amazingly beautiful portraits. I'm excited to see them as I haven't done any portraits for quite a while.


This was fun to see the kids so excited and treating each other so formally. They're dumping a huge wad of cash on this. I keep telling Christine, they only get one Prom in their lives... :)


Pretty good lookin' couples there.
No comments:
Post a Comment