Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day two

Went to Battery Park today. Wanted to go over to see Lady Liberty but the line was over 1.5 hours wait. So, we resolved to come another day and just view her from the park. We ate lunch at the restaurant right in the park called Battery Garden. Food was good, service was lousy. We wandered around and saw some great street performers, Amanda bought some souveniers and as you can see we took some pictures...

Love this sculpture.
I'm starting to grow into New York. It has its charms.
Phantom was great. Amanda seemed to enjoy it. I saw different parts than I remembered. It was funnier than I remembered and more tragic. Just my current state of mind maybe? I don't know, but thoroughly enjoyed it.
Amanda says "It was amazing!"
Favorite part "When Christine and Raoul were on the rooftop because it's such a pretty song."
My favorite part is when Christine kisses the phantom when she realizes how much pain he's suffered for so long and has empathy for him. Well that and when she sings "Think of me".

No comments: