Had lunch with some of the guys from my old team today. From left, Sergei Ivanov, me, Mohammed Shatnawi, Mark Durley, and Matt David. Sergei and Mark are on my current team. Mohammed used to be my lifting partner. He's huge and a Electrical Engineering PhD candidate. Mark and I have worked together on four different teams. He has guns, lots of guns. He's also Canadian, eh. Matt is the technical editor for my books and probably the best developer I've ever met. He's also a 2nd or 3rd degree black belt in KillYouFast. Sergei was the youngest developer to ever work at Microsoft. I think he started when he was 5 or something. :) It was good to connect with these guys again.
That's my bike we're leaning on. It was a great day for a ride. Sun was out, cool, and mostly dry.
Sorry for the bad picture. I like everything about my new phone but the camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment