On the way home from church, I piled into the old truck (Suburban still in the body shop) with the three girls. Somehow we got to singing Joy to the World. The girls love to sing together and I enjoyed singing with them. We sang Joy to the World a few times and then I sang "Something in the Way She Moves" to them. Sarah doesn't like it when dad sings to them. She'd rather play a road game, but I sang anyway over her objections.
Occasionally, we have to swerve drastically to miss the mythical water buffalo around here. Only I can seem to see them. The girls say they can't but I think they're just trying to pull one over on me. They seem to dart out into the road at random times and I have to swerve to miss them squeezing all the squeeling and screaming girls to one side with me on top of them. Today I saw at least 4 water buffalo. We barely missed them all in the big white truck...
No comments:
Post a Comment