Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lindsey: Showing Off

Lindsey’s weekly email this week was all in Portuguese.

She’s just showin’ off!

DSCN0318[1]

Boa Semana!
Esta semana vou escrever só em portugûes. Consegui assistir os videos que Jen me mandou muitas semanas atrás. Foi legal ver as caras de vocês :) Quero mais fotos por favor! e se vocês conseguiram.... mais videos :)
Tivemos um batismo - Anderson. Ele é muito legal. Também, temos um outro pesquisador (Frank) que vai ser batizado na 18 de Agosto. Com certeza ele vai ser um profeta na futuro. Estou aprendendo muito sobre respeito e melhorando si mesmo. É dificil as vezes ser um representante de Cristo porque ele foi perfeito! Como nos podemos ser perfeitos com ele? e trabalho de mais.
Que mais... vou na casa de Irmã Rosali hoje de ajudar ela organizar as musicas dela. Ela tem muitas musicas que são desorganizadas. Vou ajudar ela e tocar piano :) Estou animada viu!
Amo vocês - estou fazendo tudo para vocês receber as bencãos. Espero que vocês estão indo á igreja. E muito chato quando nossos pesquisadores não estão indo a igreja. E SUA SALVAÇAO e um MANDAMENTO ir a igreja. Este domingo passado buscamos 5 FAMILIAS ir a igreja e so 2 foi. Mais, vocês são muito boms :) sou grato que tenho uma familia muita boa. Espero que eu posso explicar as differencias entre os estados-unidos e Brasil, mais não posso. Pessoas estão vivendo em condicões incrível. Nossa familia e muita abencoada.
AMO VOCÊS!
sis. haselden

Here’s the Google Translation:

Good Week!
This week I'll write only in Portuguese. I managed to watch the videos that Jen sent me several weeks ago. It was nice to see you guys :) I want more pictures please! and if you could .... more videos :)
We had a baptism - Anderson. He is very cool. Also, we have another researcher (Investigator) (Frank) who will be baptized on August 18. Surely it (he) will be a prophet in the future. I'm learning a lot about respect and improving yourself. It's hard sometimes to be a representative of Christ because it (He) was perfect! How can we be perfect with it? and work more.
What more ... I Rosali Sister's house today to help her organize her songs. She has many songs that are disorganized. I will help her play the piano and I'm excited :) seen!
I love you - I'm doing everything for you to receive the blessings. I hope you are going to church. It is very annoying when our researchers are not going to church. And your salvation is a COMMANDMENT to go to church. This past Sunday we seek 5 FAMILIES going to church and was only 2. Plus, you are very BOMs :) I'm grateful that I have a very good family. I hope I can explain differencias between the united states and Brazil, but I can not. People are living under conditions incredible. Our family and very blessed.
LOVE YOU!
sis. haselden

DSCN0300[1]

No comments: