Monday, July 02, 2012

Lindsey’s Mission Pics (so far)

I don’t have narratives for all these pictures, but will add what I can.

This is apparently, Lindsey at the… Mmmm, not sure. She doesn’t always give info about the pictures. I think it’s at an English lesson.RSCN0278[1]

These are pics from her room in the mission training center.

DSCN0049[1]DSCN0050[1]

Preparation day pics from the mission training center. That’s her MTC companion on the right, Sister Leal. Don’t know who the two in the middle are.

DSCN0061[1]

I guess this is the double chin funny thing that’s all the rage there. She seems to be doing it a lot in pictures. Smile

DSCN0087[1]

Earlier, I blogged that Linz had fallen and hurt her head. Here’s the picture of the cut on her head. Sort of hard to see, but pretty gnarly.

DSCN0094[1]

RSCN0184[1]

This is what she looked like after falling. Apparently, she could hardly walk and has blood stains all over her tshirt she’s wearing here. That will be a family heirloom, for sure.

DSCN0095[1]

 

Not sure who this is, but maybe he’s her teacher at the MTC? Not sure.

DSCN0186[1]

This is where she’s staying currently. Cozy, huh!?

DSCN0241[1]

Well, it’s sure a lot cleaner than my mission apartments…

DSCN0242[1]

Lindsey with her new district group at the temple.

DSCN0263[1]

With her first companion, Sister Leal.

RSCN0171[1]

In the field, preaching the gospel and loving it. You go girl!

RSCN0268[1]

Lindsey and her new companion Sister Dacol and some people I don’t know… Smile

RSCN0289[1]

Chillin in their apartment, getting their morning study done, I guess. Lindsey seems to be struggling with the language and has forgotten how to orient books for reading.

DSCN0281[1]

No comments: