Sunday, December 10, 2006

The library

Most of you know that Tyson is a voracious reader. Most of the libraries around our house are filled with books that Tyson has already read. On a few occasions, while at the library, we've picked out large stacks of books and brought them home for Tyson to read, only to find out that he's read all of them already.
So, a while back Tyson and I were on an errand. As we drove through Issaquah, he looked over at me and exclaimed,
"Dad, did you see that!?"
I said, "No, son, what was it?"
"That building, it's a library!"
"Oh, really. Cool."
"What kind of library do you think it is?"
"I don't know. The kind with books, I guess."
With a disgusted look on his face, but with no less excitement "Do you think we could go there sometime?"
"Sure, son... sure."

No comments: