Someday, we'll decide what we want to do for the shelving and get it installed and be done with it. I have a feeling that installing will be the easy part.
Monday, May 11, 2009
House Projects: The Master Closet
Well, we started this project in earnest about a month ago. It went quite fast at first, but we're stalled a bit now. We're still trying to figure out what we're going to do for the shelves. These pictures are from when we stripped off the ceiling popcorn. We ripped out the old shelving, finished the drywall patching, put up the crown molding and two coats of primer. Finished the caulking and now we're about to paint.
Someday, we'll decide what we want to do for the shelving and get it installed and be done with it. I have a feeling that installing will be the easy part.
The mess I made.
Stripping the popcorn.
Someday, we'll decide what we want to do for the shelving and get it installed and be done with it. I have a feeling that installing will be the easy part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment