Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My team

We don't slow down long enough to do this very often, but when we do, it's sort of nice to see the "whole" team together. I write "whole" team because half of my team is in Denver and the other half here in Redmond. I thought I'd post this here for posterity. The Denver side of the team do their's tomorrow, I'll post that when I get it. I'm in the middle with the white shirt. To my right is Sergei Ivanov, Development Manager, behind me with the black shirt is Moon Chan, Test Manager, behind me with the blue (is it?) shirt on is Ti Jefferson, Release Manager, and to my left with the striped shirt is John McAllister, Group Program Manager.

Front Row: Brent McBride, Val Lovicz, Sergei Ivanov, Kirk Haselden, John McAllister, Tyler Graham, Nithesh Shetty, Lu Yang, Nick Maquillan
Back Row: Tsun Tsai, Carlos Karczeski, Chris Eakins, Moon Chan, Ti Jefferson, Steve Kapturowski, Minh Pham, John Burrows, Mark Durley.
Not Pictured: Kotaro Makino, Sunny Heer, Grant Dickenson, John Barrows, Brian Barnett, Chuck Thompson

I have a fantastic team of smart, competent, fun, and committed people.

No comments: