Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rattlesnake Ridge Hike

Recently I took a small group of friends to the Rattlesnake Ridge hike. It was a great hike and I really enjoyed it. It’s about 2.5 miles round trip. Just enough to work off the Thanksgiving turkey from the day before. The weather also cooperated and I think everyone had a good time. I blogged about this before, but wanted to add a few more pictures now that I have them off my camera.

The view from the top is quite spectacular.DSCN1086DSCN1096

One of the fun things to do is go right up to the edge and look over. It’s quite a drop. Romney, here below, took the peak.

DSCN1087

And so did Jenny.

DSCN1088 

This is the obligatory family shot with Jenny, Lindsey, Myself and Tyson.

DSCN1089 

This is the whole group.

DSCN1090 

Lindsey, Jenny and Tyson rushed down the mountain before the rest of us only to wait at the bottom. Cool place!DSCN1104

Merry Christmas everybody. It’s a beautiful world we live in. :)

No comments: