Just took a look at my last blog entry. Boy, it’s been a while. Since 2014 to be exact. Lot’s has happened. Facebook seemed a viable option for recording life’s events but it’s not all I’d hoped. I’ll be in the process of moving some of what I posted there back here and try to reconstruct SOME of the last few years here.
Thought I’d get started with something fun…
Recently Whitney and I bought a little place in Huntsville, Utah right between the Snow Basin ski area and the Pineview Reservoir.
We’re enjoying it immensely. Last weekend we took a hike in the area and were floored by the beauty of the place. I took this picture which doesn’t begin to capture the grandeur.
(Yes, it’s the new header picture too)
Life has changed an awful lot since I last blogged.
It’s been a long road, gettin’ from there to here… But things are shaping up!
For a while, I thought I’d totally lost my beloved Live Writer, the tool I use to blog.
But Microsoft has made it open source now and it lives again! So, I’m back to blogging. Hope you enjoy it.
Look for more here in the coming days.
Thought I’d get started with something fun…
Recently Whitney and I bought a little place in Huntsville, Utah right between the Snow Basin ski area and the Pineview Reservoir.
We’re enjoying it immensely. Last weekend we took a hike in the area and were floored by the beauty of the place. I took this picture which doesn’t begin to capture the grandeur.
(Yes, it’s the new header picture too)
Life has changed an awful lot since I last blogged.
It’s been a long road, gettin’ from there to here… But things are shaping up!
For a while, I thought I’d totally lost my beloved Live Writer, the tool I use to blog.
But Microsoft has made it open source now and it lives again! So, I’m back to blogging. Hope you enjoy it.
Look for more here in the coming days.

No comments:
Post a Comment