When I was younger, I made a declaration to an older sister that my first vehicle wouldn't be a car, but a helicopter. It only made logical sense to me. The age limit for pilot's licenses was 14. For a driver's license, it was 16. Why, I could fly 2 years before I could drive. There was an advertisement in the Flying magazine (which I had subscribed to) which showed a two person helicopter for $14,000. At the time, it was about the same price as a top model Mercedes Benz. Didn't seem like all that much to me. Yep, had it all figured out.
Speaking of figures, once when Tyson was younger, he stated that he wouldn't consider marrying anyone that couldn't cite Pi to 25 places. Now that he's gotten a few more years under his belt, I think Tyson's starting to see it a bit different now, and will likely take a few other figures into account when considering a potential wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment