I like to make my own backgrounds for my computers. It's one way to enjoy places I've been and to share pictures with others. I have a bunch of images I've collected over time that I'll share here. If you want to see the full size image, just click on it in the blog. If you want to use the image for a background, right click on it and select "Set as Background".
This one is from my recent trip to Prince Edward Island. I really gotta tell you the story of how I got there someday. I was on a roll and basically drove 24 hours straight from Boston to the North Cape where this was taken, and back again. The trip was worth it. I'd always wanted to go to PEI. This was the first time I'd ever been so close. The sun was just peeking over the Atlantic when I took this. It was very early and nobody was around except the guys harvesting Irish Moss washed up on the shore. The sun is directly behind me in this picture and if I were to step back four or five steps, I'd fall off a cliff into the Atlantic.
No comments:
Post a Comment