
Today we spent most of the day on the water. Around 6AM I went out with Taylor and Jason to some of the best water of the year. We practically had the lake to ourselves and before long, the sun popped out and it was a glorious morning of water, nature and boarding. At one point, I was in the water waiting for the boat to turn around and one of the resident bald eagles was flying right over my head. Beautiful place this is, beautiful. This image I took with my phone camera. Not the greatest, but gives you an idea what the lake looks like around 6:30 AM this time of the season. We were pleased to see the fog hanging over the lake. Means there's no wind.

Later, we went out with the family. Sarah got on a tubing kick and didn't want to get off. She was starting to get gutsy and show off. This shows exactly what I mean. She was trying all sorts of things like hanging her leg or arm off the side to grab the water, standing up and as the next picture shows, flexing her muscles. She's diving off the back of the boat now and doesn't mind going under the water. Those swimming lessons with Kathy are paying off.
No comments:
Post a Comment